Social Media: You may choose to log into the Site via various social media or social networking services or friend our social media or social networking accounts. By doing so, we can use these social networking services to provide you with a richer and more personalized experience with our products and services. We receive no information from social media or social network sites and do not collect or view any other information about you found there.
Navigational Information: When you visit our Site, we automatically collect information related to how you got to the Site, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, the Site from which you came, the site to which you navigate after leaving our Site, and the country from which you are accessing the Site. We do not collect your IP address or any other information that could be used to identify you. We use the information we collect about your browsing on the Site to make sure that the Site and its associated parts are functioning properly and that the Site is displayed properly for your equipment and software.
Cookies: This Site is also set up to install “cookies” on your computer to allow the Site to recognize users, customize their experience, or target marketing. A cookie is a small text file that a website’s server places on a user’s computer, mobile phone, or other device. The cookie provides information to the website’s server about the browsing activities of the user. Cookies can also be used to recognize users and maintain data related to a particular individual, including passwords.
- A cookie that is kept only for as long as you’re on the Site allows our partner, to store information about your browsing session to monitor the functions of the Site
- A cookie that lasts for 30 minutes from your last visit to the Site tracks the number of visitors to our Site
- A cookie that expires at midnight of the day after your last visit to the Site tracks the number of times a particular user visits the Site
- A cookie that lasts for two weeks stores information about products you place in the Site’s cart to allow those products to be placed their again if you leave without purchasing and return
- A cookie that is permanently stored on your computer used to remember your password
Better understanding how users use our Site;
Detecting and defending against fraud and other security risks; and
Better presenting advertisements, products, and/or services of interest to you.
When you visit our Site, we ask you whether you want to have cookies installed on your computer or mobile device. If you choose not to have such cookies installed, we may not be able to provide you with all of the services or experiences described above.
For more information on cookies and their management, please consult your browser’s help file or visit sites like www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may give consent for our Site to capture and record certain precise geo-location or global positioning data from your device in order to tailor information to your location. We may link such location data to other information that you provide to us or that may be accessed in connection with your use of our Site.
You should be able to manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share location information with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies, by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy and security settings.